It’s vital to understand the adverse effects of eating foods high in Mercury. Arm yourself with the knowledge to make the healthiest choice possible.
Mercury acts as a neurotoxin in the body, interfering with the brain and nervous system. Even low doses of Mercury in children can delay development of walking and talking, and shorten attention span. For adults, Mercury poisoning can disrupt blood pressure regulation and fertility, cause memory loss, tremors, and vision loss.
The following infographic was created by the good folks at fix.com.