Learn the 4 secrets to losing weight without dieting and the 3 key habits to keep the weight off for good with my FREE 7-day challenge
I earned my Bachelor’s degree from the University of Maine at Orono in Kinesiology in 2007 where I made Dean’s List.
I have experience coaching a wide spectrum of clients including: elite professional athletes, Olympians, division 1 student-athletes, international rowing competitors, bodybuilding/figure competitors, high school student-athletes, weight loss clients, weekend warriors, Crossfitters, obstacle course racers, endurance athletes, sprinters, prenatal/postnatal moms, baby boomers, retirees, and many more.
Every client is treated the same way. I find out what you can do, how you recover, your eating habits, and what your goals are. Then we work together towards your goals as efficiently as possible.
Certifications and Trainings
- Certified Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
- American Council on Exercise – Certified Personal Trainer
- Aerobics & Fitness Association of America – Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Mad Dogg Athletics – SPINNING Certified
- American Heart Association CPR/AED
- Behavioral Health Professional (2,000+ Clinical Hours)
- Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist
- Anatomy Trains & Function First Training
- SCW Yoga 1
- Healthways BOOM