If you’re like most people, you’ve probably tried at least some stuff to get and stay in shape.
Here’s what most women have tried before getting results with me:
- Weight Watchers
- MyFitnessPal and other calorie counters
- Jenny Craig and Curves
- Crossfit and other group workouts
- Popular diets like Paleo, juice fasts, cleanses, and low-carb
- Workout books and magazine articles
Of course, these aren’t “bad” options. They end up working for some people.
But most folks tell me they have a hard time staying consistent. They mean well, and work hard, but struggle to stay on track.
In part, this is because other plans don’t account for your life.
They don’t offer meaningful, step-by-step change that you can actually do in your real life. You know, the real life with a job and kids and a commute and going to school and all that stuff. The one that actual human people have.
When you’re being pulled in so many directions, you’re distracted, and you don’t have time to eat the way you want to.
This is where most plans fall flat.
And, in part, most other plans don’t offer support, care, and accountability like coaching does.
Make yourself accountable to a program… that really works.
Ideally, you want a program that:
- Focuses on all the things that are right with you, and all the strengths and skills you already have.
- Gives you proven solutions that start to work right now.
- Has been tested with lots of people (so you know it actually works).
- You can customize to your lifestyle (so you can stay consistent and do it even when you’re busy).
- You actually enjoy doing (and isn’t just another chore).
- Makes you feel positive, hopeful, and supported all the way through.
- Lasts. Like, for life.
- Gives you a big goal to shoot for, if you want.
On that last point, some folks like big goals.
That’s why the ProCoach program I’m a apart of gives away $250,000 every year in the Precision Nutrition Body Transformation Contest.
Winning the money isn’t the point. It’s just something extra to push for. Something to look forward to. (That is, if you’re a goal kinda person. If you’re not, that’s cool too.)
Rachel lost 31 pounds in PN Coaching; Precision Nutrition surprised her with $25,000.
How do you know if a certain program will help keep you accountable?
After 15 years in the fitness industry, and over 100,000 clients, here’s what Precision Nutrition found works best:
- Having a plan that provides both structure and flexibility.
- The ability to customize the plan based on your skill levels, goals, and how much time you have available.
- Getting a daily reminder to practice whichever nutrition, exercise, or lifestyle habit you’re currently working on.
- Measuring your progress at regular intervals.
That’s what helped ProCoach clients achieve results like this:
Jill: Age 25, lost 55 pounds.
Jenny: Age 28, lost 38 pounds.
Esther: Age 39, lost 40 pounds.
Cindy: Age 50, lost 70 pounds.
Liz: Age 62, lost 28 pounds.
Make yourself accountable to a person… who really cares.
Nothing worth doing can be done alone.
Social support — whether that’s a friend, a workout partner, your spouse, your kid, your dog, a co-worker who walks with you at lunch, a personal trainer at your local gym, whatever — is crucial.
Don’t try to do this all alone.
Independence is great, but for a project like this, you need a team and a tribe of like-minded people helping and supporting you.
Social support plus accountability and lots of caring coaching is my specialty.
I’m in this business because I want to help you feel, look, and perform better… whatever body or goals you have.
If you want to join my next nutrition coaching program, I’d love to help you. Stay tuned for my Black Friday sale coming up later this week.
If it’s not a great fit for you, no problem. Just find one or more people who can support you, guide you, help you, and maybe give you the occasional loving boot in the butt when you need it.
The important thing is that you make yourself accountable to somebody and get the help you need. You have a lot on your plate already; why not let someone else show you the way?
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, strongest version of you?
Most people know that regular movement, eating well, sleep, and stress management are important for looking and feeling better. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
Over the past 15 years, I’ve helped hundreds of clients lose fat, get stronger, and improve their health… for the long-term… no matter what challenges they’re dealing with. My average client loses 32.4 pounds in a year.
To learn more about how I can help you reach your goals and what to expect, click here.