Jameson earned his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Maine at Orono in Kinesiology and Physical Education in 2007 where he made Dean’s List.
With a specialization in weight loss and strength training, Jameson takes a habit-based approach to his client-centered programs. Every client gets a unique coaching experience.
When you work with Jameson, you will learn how to incorporate easy-to-follow nutrition and training programs into your busy life. Jameson will teach you the tools and skills necessary to reach your goals and keep the weight off for good.
Certifications and Training
- Certified Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
- American Council on Exercise – Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Online Trainer – Online Trainer Academy
- Mad Dogg Athletics – SPINNING Certified
- American Heart Association CPR/AED
- Behavioral Health Professional (2,000+ Clinical Hours)
- Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist
- Anatomy Trains & Function First Training
- SCW Yoga 1
- Healthways BOOM